Tuesday, November 13, 2012

From A to Z


Angry: Do you have a short temper? No.
Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down? Idk, mostly happy music.
Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee? Both. Coffee when I need energy, Tea for cozy times.
English: How many languages can you speak? 3: Danish, English, Spanish.
Fear: Tell us three fears. Wolves (because of a nightmare), spiders, to lose the one I love.
Game: What was the last board game you played? Never played one.
Harry Potter: What was the last book you read? "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" by J. K. Rowling.
Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door? No, I'm not that stupid.
Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump. No, I won't.
Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush? Johnny Depp, of course.
Love: Do you believe in marriage? Yes. I do.
Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars? See the world.
Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of? Piercings, tattoos and strong alcohol.
Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix? I want my breasts to be bigger and my nose to be straight.
Picture: Post a picture of your lovely face. See below.
Quality: Name three of your favorite blogs. BellezzosTankespindEn krone sparet.
Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore. The Lion King, The Beauty and the Beast, Bambi.
Star-sign: When's your birthday? Today, actually. 13th of November.
Teacher: What do you aspire to be? I want to study Spanish and Anthropology and go to South America for work.
Unite: Do you sponsor a cause? Yes. Amnesty and Green Peace.
Varsity: Do you play/watch sport? I swim to or twice a week, but not for competition.
Xylophone: Do you play an instrument? Yes, I play the guitar. Not very often though.
Yellow: What's your favorite color? Green and orange.
Zoo: What's your favorite animal? The Penguin.


No comments:

Post a Comment