Wednesday, June 6, 2012

8/30 - A bad habit

Yes, I smoke. And not proudly. "Oh, quit smoking then!"
- Well... I've tried before. A lot of times. Never worked. I've managed to quit for 2-3 months, but then... at a party... some crappy idiot has offered me a cig. And I'm just not strong enough to say no to that. Especially not when I'm drunk. So.. I guess that's one of my bad habits. The worst one actually.

Today I've had a workdate with Michelle. Andrea was here too, but she doesn't have the same work as Michelle and I. If someone wants a job, maybe I have something for you. Contact me on that! :-) Also if you live in other countries than Denmark, maybe I can still help you, he he!

Xoxo
Yours Regie

2 comments:

  1. Don't talk badly about cigarettes, they got us through the day, with our other friend Red Bull! ;)

    http://tankespindets.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True story bro.
      It really IS our best friend.. But you know, I'm just don't want to die young!

      Xoxo

      Delete