Wednesday, August 8, 2012

10 random facts... about me

Hey babes

I promised you to write 10 facts about me. I didn't get any questions, so it's just going to be 10 facts I think might describe me best, hehe.

1. I'm 20 years old, and I turn 21 in November.
2. I go to Næstved Gymnasium & HF, 3rd year. 
3. I have a job where I'm independent.
4. I have a boyfriend, Victor, who I'm so very in love with.
5. I love piercings and tattoos (I'm getting my first tattoo next month).
6. In my spare time I do a lot of things: Play guitar, paint, swim, hang out with friends and boyfriend, party;).
7. I was a vegetarian for two years, but I had to eat meat again because of my health.
8. I'm something near cola-holic.
9. When I finish Næstved Gymnasium I'm going to become a nurse and go to South America for work.
10. My biggest dream / passion in life would have to be to make a difference.


And a pic of me. Because I think it's a quite cute one! He he.

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment