Thursday, August 2, 2012

Questions anyone?

Hey sweet followers

I was thinking that you don't really know very much about me. So in a few days I will do a 10-facts-about-me-kinda-thing. So if any of you have any questions you want me to answer, please tell me! If not, I will just tell you random stuff, he he. Even though I don't have that many followers yet, it's still alright, and I love you guys, who are following me, so I'm just doing it for fun.
I think I will do the 10 facts wednesday.

Another thing I was thinking is that I think my blog is a bit messy... and stuff. So if you guys have any wishes about what I should write about, take pictures of, and so on. Please tell me that too! :)
I have a few ideas myself, so please follow the next couple of weeks, and see what is coming up!

- Well, tomorrow I will post a few pictures I took last night at a party Andrea had.

Sweet dreams, lovely ones
- R

No comments:

Post a Comment