Monday, August 13, 2012

omg, school.. and it hasn't even started yet

Hey beautiful people out there.

In two days my life will be officially over... Narh, just kidding. School, 3rd and last year, will start wednesday, and it's not that bad. I mean, it will be good to get started again - have a life, you know. But I could use just one or two more weeks of vacation.
Right now I just can't see how I'm going to have time for boyfriend, friends, school AND time to relax for myself. But I'm gonna give it a try! ;)

The pictures today are taken with my iPhone, so sorry about the bad quality.
And well, the pictures are a bit random because I didn't have the opportunity to photograph a lot to day.
Anyway...here you go, hehe.

My mother and I visited my brother in Copenhagen today, and we made this delicious meal for dinner, yummi.
Andrea and I downtown last friday.
I took this picture when I came home drunk saturday morning with Victor in my hand.
Victor doesn't know I posted this picture on my blog, so Ssh. I just couldn't help it. I really love this picture of us. One of the first days we met at Roskilde Festival.

Well, that's all for now. I promise that the next post will be better, and more exciting. And with some good pictures.

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment