Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The dog called Audi

Hey beautiful people

Today I went to my friend Ditte's house after school with my other friend Michelle.
We had a lot of fun and laughed a lot! We were in the garden all day, enjoying the sun. (Now I got sunburned in my neck.)
Well, Ditte had this cute, cute little dog called Audi. She was so pretty. I photographed her a lot, ha ha. And it looks like she enjoyed the sun too:







Isn't she just lovely?

Michelle and I made a deal today, that next week we will start a photography challenge with each other. It's gonna be awesome! It is a 30 day photography challenge, and I will tell you more about it when we begin! :) 
You can follow Michelle's blog here

Xoxo
Melhof

3 comments:

  1. Aw... Picture 3 and 5 are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!
    Picture 5 is also my favorite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! Looking forward to our challenge. :))

    http://tankespindets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete