Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Me, myself and I

This evening after dinner I went to the graveyard with my dog, Oscar, to take a few pictures... of myself mostly. That's how egocentered I am.
My mom lives close to the graveyard, because she is the pastor in the church. And no I don't pray everyday, and I don't go to church every sunday. Really, I don't. The only time of the year I go to church is on Christmas. Ha ha. I don't know if I believe in God. I guess I do a little. But I don't know...
I like the church and the graveyard anyway. It's a very beautiful and quiet place. Well, you don't really get to see that in my pictures from today, but next week I think I will go there and do a little photoshoot.

 They said that yesterday would be the last sunny day for now, and yeah today was a little cold, windy and rainy. But look at this beautiful view i snapped a pic of this evening. I guess the good weather isn't all over yet. At least, I hope not.

I wanted to take some pictures of Oscar too, but my experience was that he is like the most difficult animal to photograph. So I gave up.

- I know the pictures could have been better and more exciting, but for now I chose the simple look, because it was the first time I used my remote (I bought it today). I'm looking forward to get more ideas and be creative with my self timer and remote, he he.

Xoxo
Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment