Sunday, May 20, 2012

In the end... Money does mean a lot

Yesterday I went to Copenhagen. I had a really nice day, and the weather was quite allright too, so I didn't have any complains! :) I went there with my friend, Casper, because he had to get a table, that he bought. I visited my brother; Bertil, at his workplace while I waited for Casper.
It was nice to see and talk to my brother. I don't see him very often.
I talked to my brother for about 2 hours, and then I went to wait for Casper at the station, but before that... I stepped inside a clothing store with old clothes (I don't know what that kind of store is called in english, haha). Well, I bought clothes for money I don't even have. Anyway, no regrets. I love the clothes!
This is what I got out of it:

This brown jacket. I love it! For only 100 danish kroner.

 These yellow shorts for only 60 danish kroner.
I know they seem a little too big, and well... they are. But I bought a belt too!
I just had to own them.
And then these 2 very colorfull shirts! :) Very hippie-ish.
They costed 85 danish kroner.

Xoxo
Melhof

No comments:

Post a Comment