Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hugs and kisses from me to y'all

Hey good fellows

I have wanted to make this blog for a while, so now I finally got to do it! And I hope you all will enjoy reading and following me! :-)

I'm a girl from Denmark - and that's allright. I really like Denmark, it's a very beautiful and nice place to live! :) I am 20 years old, and i feel like much older. Really. I go to Næstved Gymnasium & HF.
I love to photograph, and when I turned 20 I got my beloved camera: Nikon D3100 ! :)
When I don't go to school, photograph, sleep, eat or blog, I swim once a week (or I try to swim that often), i do my homework (when I don't have anything else to do), I play guitar, paint, go to dramaclass, work, or just watch television, listen to music, or go out with friends. :) Sometimes it's a very stressed schedule I have, but it's fine enough.

Well, now you know a little about me. What about you fellows? Let your hearts out.

- Let's get this party started!

1 comment:

  1. Wuhuuuu

    knus fra mig
    http://bellezzos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete