Monday, July 30, 2012

Moved to tears by a movie

Hey you guys

Have y'all watched this movie before? If not, do it. Put it on your to-do list as the next thing you have to do in life.
The last time I watched this movie was in the classroom in 8th grade (I think). This evening I watched it again. And I just imaginary awarded it as the greatest and most touching movie in the world. At least in my world.
When the movie ended I sat there quietly with tears streaming down my face without any clue about what to do next.
My friend, Andrea, who should have watched it with me had fallen asleep just when the movie had begun - lying on the sofa, snoring.
This movie is so very touching. And.... I don't really have anything else to say on that matter.
Just... do yourself a great favor and watch that movie.
For you who have watched it, do you agree with me? How was your experience? Let me know.


- R

No comments:

Post a Comment