Wednesday, July 11, 2012

30/30 - Self-portrait

The final post of my photography challenge. It's been a lot of fun, exciting and challenging.
This picture is from December actually, and I know that I shouldn't use it in my challenge, but there is no other way, because I forgot my camera in my father's house and I won't be able to get it before the weekend.
I have much longer hair now, and I took out my piercings. But I'm thinking about cutting my hair again, and getting my piercings back. Should I?


There are 8 days before my birthday. Well, my actual birthday is in November, but thursday next week I'm having my 21th birthday party, because I want to have it while it's still summer.
- Even though I don't really get the feeling, that we're in the middle of summer. It's raining all the time, thunderstorms now and then, and it's not very summerly warm. But I hope for better weather next week. Cross your fingers for me, please.


- R

No comments:

Post a Comment