Thursday, July 12, 2012

To feel stupid vs. to get hurt

Which of these two is worse?


I think to feel stupid is much, MUCH, worse than getting hurt.
It's much easier to get over somebody that hurt you than it is to get over somebody that made you feel stupid or humiliated.
Not long ago a guy made me feel stupid, and if he had just hurt me and told me how he felt - that I wasn't really the girl for him, that would be okay, and I would've forgiven him. But did he do that? No. He just had me going, sending him messages and stuff, and he didn't give me any answers. He stood me up - and made me feel so stupid. That's more hurtful, than actually getting hurt. Even though I didn't really have very deep feelings for him. That's just what I think.
What about you guys? Would you rather get hurt or have a guy make you feel stupid or humiliated?


- R

2 comments:

  1. I agree! And I think, with my own experience, that my heart will be healed faster if he tell me the truth.

    Hope U are okay!

    - Sarsu

    Gladpms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm good!
      - I'm better off without him ;)
      So glad you agree!

      Xoxo

      Delete