Monday, July 9, 2012

Home, sad to be home

Hey girls 'n boys. Sweet followers.


Today I got home from Roskilde Festival 2012. I think it's the best year of the four years I've been there. For many reasons.
I saw my favorite band, Mew and my favorite female singer, Björk live. It's the fourth time I've seen Mew and I still don't get it. It's the weirdest feeling. After every Mew concert I stand there thinking: "What just happened?" and it all seems like a dream. It's the same thing with Björk. After the concert yesterday I really didn't know what to say, do or think. It seemed like a dream and during the whole concert I was in my own world like no one could reach me. It was weird and emotional.
And then a lot of other stuff happened, that made these 10 days exceptional!


Well, tomorrow I will post the first one of the two last posts of my photography challenge! Wait for it...


- R

No comments:

Post a Comment