Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Præstø

Today I went to Præstø, a town a few kilometres from where my mother lives. I went there to take my dog, Oscar, for a walk while my mother's husband went to buy some stuff.
It was quite nice being out of the house, feeling the nature.
It's been a good day, i think. Mostly. My allergies are killing me, and a few days ago I hurt my back somehow, and it still hurts a little. But well, I've fallen in love, and that's like the best feeling I've had in a long time. I will tell you more about this feeling later.
Tomorrow my good friend Katja is coming to visit me! She's going to help out preparing my party(which I'm having Thursday). It's gonna be so awesome!


Here are a few pictures I took in Præstø. 

"Take care of the environment" 

Goodnight babes!


- R

No comments:

Post a Comment