Sunday, July 29, 2012

BERLIN BABY pt. 2

Hello babies


So today I will tell you about the two last days.
- And another thing, please comment if you think this is too much of a diary and it's not interesting at all. Let me know, please, if this is boring to read about, he he.


Wednesday, 25th July.



Wednesday we decided to go see the Berlin Wall (well, what's left of it) - That's just a must-see when you're in Berlin, right? This day was so damn hot, that we were sweating like pigs, really. It was 35-40 degrees in the sun.
In the evening we had heard there would be a big party at Alexanderplatz so of course we decided to go out drinking! We got so drunk, haha.


Thursday, 26th July.
Thursday was the day we had to head home. I didn't take so many pictures really. You wanna know why? About 2 hours before we had to leave the hotel we went out for some coffee at a Starbucks café. We were having a good time, when two 10 year old kids came up to us and asked us for some money. We asked them to leave, and they did. 10 minutes after they came back and were a lot closer to us than before. Martha was reading there paper and actually considering a donation, but before she could say yes or no, they suddenly ran off. Martha and I looked at each other and thought it was weird, and then I looked down on the table where my iPhone 4s had been. It was gone. They had actually stolen my iPhone? Well, I'm not mad at them. I kind of understand why they would do a thing like it in desperate need of money, food, a better life. For God's sake, they were 10 years old!

In all, I've had an awesome trip with one of my best friends!
Even though I lost my iPhone, it was still a great vacation, and we had so much fun.
And yesterday evening I ordered a new iPhone 4s, haha. Can't live without it, stupid, I know. Welcome to year 2012.

- R

No comments:

Post a Comment