Friday, July 20, 2012

Birthday.. and something about being in love

Hey you guys.
Yesterday I had my 21th birthday party. I had a very good time! I think this was the best birthday I've had so far. Even though my real birthday is in November. Oh well. It was an awesome night, and thank you everyone who was there with me!


There is another thing I want to tell you guys. I didn't only get birthday-presents last night, I also got a boyfriend! I'm very much in love with this guy. His name is Victor, and I met him at Roskilde Festival. I've only known him for about 2 and a half week, but I do like him. A lot. So I'm very happy to have met him! And I can't wait to get to know him more and more.


Well, I want to show you my birthday-presents - most of them.
Bracelet - from my lovely boyfriend, Victor!
Leatherbag - from Josefine!
Some kind of candy from Israel - Also from Josefine.
MJ-headset - from Michelle, Ditte and Katrine.
Something - from Ida and Ida.
Wild Africa Cream - from Jacob and Frederik.
"Rejsen til Saturn" - A danish animated movie.
"Damp" - Danish comedyshow by Simon Talbot.
- from Katja.
Tea - Also from Katja.
Popcorn - Also from Katja.
R.E.M. - from Simon and Nicklas.
Giftcard to FONA - from Bruun.
Bracelet - from my sister's friend, Cille.

The rest of the presents are packed, because I'm going to Berlin, Germany this Sunday, and I wanted to bring them with me. Maybe I'll take pictures of the rest of the presents after I'm home from Berlin!


- R

No comments:

Post a Comment