Friday, September 21, 2012

Meet Patti Smith

Me and two of my best friends, Josefine and Sabrina, went to Louisiana in August (not the state. It's a museum of art in the north of Denmark) to hear the singer Patti Smith read up from her books: "Just kids" and one I can't remember the name of. I have "Just kids" myself, and it's such a great and beautiful book. It will change your life if you read it.
Listening to this beautiful, old and cool woman.. it was amazing. I love her voice and her attitude. So cool, casual and laid-back.
I couldn't snap any good pictures closer to her than this.
I'm sad that I didn't get to take many, many pictures of the nature there either. Louisiana is placed so beautifully, in the woods near the water. I love it there. Next time then...

Kisses
- R

Oh yes, and of course a song of Patti Smith for those who haven't listened to her before:

No comments:

Post a Comment