Sunday, September 23, 2012

Surprise party - and a little bit of alcohol

Hey y'all

Yesterday I went to an island called Ærø (it's in Denmark, of course). I went there to visit my friend Rebecca on her 19th birthday. The funny part was that she had no idea that I was coming. My other friend from there, Thor, told me to come because it would make Rebecca happy. So I did. Her face when she saw me was absolutely priceless! We ate dinner with a bunch of friends of her. After that we went up to an apartment and surprised Rebecca up there when she came 10 minutes later than us. After that we went downtown and got really drunk, haha. Of course. Me and Thor were home around 4 or 5 in the morning. And today I've had the worst hangovers.
In all I had a great evening and night. I missed those guys! :) Can't wait to go there again soon, haha.

And a picture from last winter of Andrea. It's a little blurry and I bet she will hate me for putting this picture up. But I just love her smile and eyes in this! :) Please forgive me, Andrea!! <3

Hugs and kisses, R

No comments:

Post a Comment