Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My apologies

Hey beautiful ones

I can't apoligize enough that i've been away for a while. More than a month actually. I haven't finished my photo project, so i've put it away for a while, because I don't know how to finish it yet, and I don't really have the time right now, so I have to make priorities in how I want to use my time. I'm sorry, it's not like I'm saying that the blog is my last priority, but you know what I mean. Hopefully.
Anyway, from now on I will try to blog as often as I can (Hopefully everyday, but don't shoot me, if I miss a day or two).

Anway, a little update from my life.
Today I've been with Victor for 2 months! Hehe, I know it's not that long, but don't judge me for being in love. :) I'm a little stressed out these days. Well, a lot. My back hurts again.


If I was you, would you choose to be me?

Hugs and kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment